How did you get him to set still? I need to have V's cut but every time I try to get close to her with a scissors, she frantically moves her head - maybe she knows that the end result won't be good!
Oh, so cute! If nothing else, the haircut seems to make their hair grow in thicker. It is amazing how they instantly turn into a little boy after a haircut. I couldn't help but notice the totally adorable purse in the background. Did you get that at the purse party you went to? (Sorry, I really like purses)
What a cutie!!!! He looks so adorable. I always used that theory with Nikia, but her hair continues to grow slow and it's thin. I am now trying to grow out her bangs. It'll probably take 2 years. :(
What a cutie!!! Alex’s hair grows so fast and so thick. His first hair cut was a disaster. His dad started buzzing his hair on top, but realized mid-cut that it was not going so well and for about the next 48 hours, I had a baby with a mullet!
very cute. lu has a gob of hair in the back but is so thin in front so i haven't cut it yet. i'm also hoping the ends will start curling up if i let it grow- hey a woman can hope right! :)
Cute picture! I remember Dawson's first haircut. The barber cut his bangs crooked because he wouldn't sit still. It was funny! Now we just go with the cut like daddy!!
We've always cut Derek's hair at home here and from time to time we trim Megan's bangs and split ends. She goes with me to the hair stylist every so often.
What a cutie pie! Brooklyn's hair grows so slow but Cooper is just the opposite! THat's funny that Teresa noticed the picture in the background. Good eye! It is very cute too!
It's actually true, Heidi. Cutting off your son's baby hair will help his hair grow. The reason is that the baby hair splits from the end to the shaft, breaking off, giving the illusion that it's not growing.
Just feel lucky you are not in the 'Old Country', in the "olden times" when a lad didn't get his first hair-cut until the age of 7. That's also when he was NAMED.
I think they got the inspiration for 'Cousin ITT' (The Addams Family) from old Polish folklore.
Now, THAT would make for some interesting family reunions ...
24 comments:
You must not have read Turtles list of things your mother told you that were not really true.
http://www.iamturtle.blogspot.com/
"momisms"
Love that baby's face!
How did you get him to set still? I need to have V's cut but every time I try to get close to her with a scissors, she frantically moves her head - maybe she knows that the end result won't be good!
He is SO CUTE!
I think they start to look like little boys when they get their first haircut.
I think they start to look like little boys when they get their first haircut.
I love cutting my boys' hair! Cute pictures!
Oh, so cute! If nothing else, the haircut seems to make their hair grow in thicker. It is amazing how they instantly turn into a little boy after a haircut.
I couldn't help but notice the totally adorable purse in the background. Did you get that at the purse party you went to? (Sorry, I really like purses)
What a cutie!!!! He looks so adorable.
I always used that theory with Nikia, but her hair continues to grow slow and it's thin. I am now trying to grow out her bangs. It'll probably take 2 years. :(
What a cutie!!! Alex’s hair grows so fast and so thick. His first hair cut was a disaster. His dad started buzzing his hair on top, but realized mid-cut that it was not going so well and for about the next 48 hours, I had a baby with a mullet!
PS – Love the pictures on your sidebar.
very cute. lu has a gob of hair in the back but is so thin in front so i haven't cut it yet. i'm also hoping the ends will start curling up if i let it grow- hey a woman can hope right! :)
Cute picture! I remember Dawson's first haircut. The barber cut his bangs crooked because he wouldn't sit still. It was funny! Now we just go with the cut like daddy!!
He is so cute!!! Cute pictures!
We've always cut Derek's hair at home here and from time to time we trim Megan's bangs and split ends. She goes with me to the hair stylist every so often.
He's going to look so grown up! Very cute!
I will never, ever, ever attempt to cut Alex's hair again, not after the accidental lopping I did when he was eight months old.
Cute photos.
What a cutie pie! Brooklyn's hair grows so slow but Cooper is just the opposite! THat's funny that Teresa noticed the picture in the background. Good eye! It is very cute too!
At least he did not cute his own hair but don't worry that will come. :-)
Cute!
It's actually true, Heidi. Cutting off your son's baby hair will help his hair grow. The reason is that the baby hair splits from the end to the shaft, breaking off, giving the illusion that it's not growing.
He's a big boy now. :)
Heidi,
Just feel lucky you are not in the 'Old Country', in the "olden times" when a lad didn't get his first hair-cut until the age of 7. That's also when he was NAMED.
I think they got the inspiration for 'Cousin ITT' (The Addams Family) from old Polish folklore.
Now, THAT would make for some interesting family reunions ...
Uncle
That first haircut is always a milestone. I love the picture of him patting the back of his head. You can tell he feels so big and proud.
What a cutie!
In regards to Just Mom's comment, even stylists can screw it up! Check out my blog for pictures of Tanner's recent hair cut!!
He's a cutie!!
"If you cut it, it will grow"
Aaahhh...the "Field of Dreams" coif?
I like it.
...and, yes, he is SO cute. :O)
My daughter had very curly hair and it was even curlier after her first cut. I hope you saved the cut hair to put in his baby book.
cute kid
Post a Comment