Friday, May 09, 2014

conversations with elli

My little mermaid was playfully splashing around in her morning soak.  I had just finished washing and rinsing her hair, when I asked:  "Elli, what do you want for your birthday?"  Feeling grossly unprepared, as it is only three days away.

She rose up out of the water and with a very serious face said, "Mom, let's not talk about this."  Which has been her response every time that I ask her, much to my frustration.  In her defense, she feels that one should not 'ask' for or 'suggest' things for their birthday, it ruins the surprise.

I sighed heavily and replied, "Yes, I know Elli, but---"

---interrupting me she said, "If we don't talk about it, I get clothes, right?  I don't want clothes."


26 comments:

Sam Jack said...

Great blog! πŸ‘ Beautiful insights and engaging conversations with Elli. Loved it! πŸ’– For website designing company in noida Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

lyfsmile said...

"Heidi Jo, what do you know?" A delightful peek into conversations with Elli, full of charm and curiosity.

For Depression Online Therapy Visit:- https://lyfsmile.com/

golddustgardening said...

Wow, loved this blog on "heidi jo what do you know?: conversations with elli"! πŸ‘ Beautiful insights, great conversation! 🌟

For gardening tool online Visit:- https://golddustgardening.com/

kundan khan said...

This blog is delightful! πŸ’– Loved diving into "Heidi Jo What Do You Know?: Conversations with Elli." Such a beautiful read! 🌟

Packers and Movers in Bellandur

Riddhi Packers and Movers said...

What a lovely blog! I thoroughly enjoyed it 😍. The topic "heidi jo what do you know?: conversations with elli" was so captivating!

Packers and Movers in Jamwa Ramgarh

Kalash Packers said...

Great blog! Beautifully written. I loved πŸ’– this blog for its topic "heidi jo what do you know?: conversations with elli".

packers and movers in aurangabad

tcirelocations said...

This blog is a gem πŸ’Ž! "Heidi Jo What Do You Know?" offers insightful conversations with Elli. Loved it! πŸ‘

Packers and Movers in Pondicherry

jaipursightseeingtourpackages said...

What a delightful blog! πŸ’– I loved the insights shared in "heidi jo what do you know?: conversations with elli". It's a beautiful read!

jaipur sightseeing tour

Ranm charan said...

This blog is fantastic! πŸ’– I absolutely adored it. The topic "heidi jo what do you know?: conversations with elli" is so captivating.

Packers And Movers In Astodia

kensica said...

Great blog! 🌟 Beautifully written and loved the topic. Can't wait for more conversations with Elli!

Influencer Marketing

Jack alex said...

🌟Good blog! Beautifully written and loved reading about "heidi jo what do you know?: conversations with elli". Keep up the great work! πŸ‘

For pelvic pain in men Visit:- https://www.drleena.co.in/

drleena said...

~heidi jo what do you know?~: conversations with elli

Pelvic floor expert

growtwitch said...

This blog on "heidi jo what do you know?: conversations with elli" is πŸ‘Œ. Engaging and beautiful! Loved it! πŸ’–

Free twitch followers

Tonystark said...

Wow! 😍 Good blog, loved the topic! Conversations with elli are intriguing. A beautiful read indeed!

vedsure

Johny 2569 said...

Loved delving into the topic "Heidi Jo What Do You Know?" Conversations with Elli are truly enlightening.

Hair Transplant Cost Bangalore

Nandini said...

This blog is a gem ! Engaging conversations with elli make it a must-read. Loved every word!

Aashirwad Creation Georgette Gown Dupatta Set for Women

skyapex said...

This blog, "heidi jo what do you know?: conversations with elli," is wonderful! I loved reading it. Packers and Movers in Yelahanka

saievents said...

I really enjoyed this blog! It's beautifully done and the topic is so interesting. 😍 Keep up the great work!

Best event planners in Kanpur

aman singh yadav said...

Good blog! Beautifully written. I loved this blog for this topic. Heidi Jo What Do You Know?: Conversations with Elli What is the mango market exploit?

steve rogers said...

Loved reading this blog about Hofstra Family Connection! So insightful and beautifully written. chiropractic care

cherrybelts said...

Loved this blog! The VladimΓ­r MenΕ‘Γ­k Lookout in HlΓ­na sounds like a must-visit. Beautifully described!

conveyor belt manufacturers in bangalore

Aman Singh said...

Great blog! I really loved the insights in "Heidi Jo: What Do You Know?" Keep up the fantastic work!

Best IVF center in Gurgaon

Manish Mishra said...

Such a wonderful blog! I absolutely loved reading this, Heidi. Your conversations with Elli are so insightful and engaging!

C string.h library

Anand said...

Refresh your mind and body at Eupepsia’s Ayurveda Rejuvenating Spa Retreat in Virginia. Discover renewal with tailored wellness programs and serene retreat experiences.
renewal retreat centre website

Anand said...

Great blog! I really enjoyed reading this conversation with Elli. Such a beautiful and insightful topic!

workout retreat

Manish Mishra said...

Loved this blog! Such a beautiful and insightful conversation with Elli.

java check if character is alphabet